The impact of COVID-19 on our community has been difficult for us all. Amid the uncertainty, our management team is steadfast in our commitment to providing an environment for our guests to stay active and play sports.
As eager as we are to reopen, we are equally as determined to do so in a responsible manner. The Sports Center of Richmond will adopt a phased approach to reopen as outlined below.
***Please Note: Dates to be determined by (and are subject to change) based on State mandates and CDC recommendations. We will do our best to implement these recommendations, and keep you updated throughout the process. Your feedback and ideas are welcomed and encouraged.
Phase 2 // June 12th
- Face masks will be required for any guest not currently participating in activities.
- Field rentals will begin. (15-person max per field) Info@scor-richmond.com to book your rental.
- Limited concessions: Grab’n’Go only
- Youth All Sports Camps begin on June 15th. (Ages 5-7 and 8-12) (Half day and Full Day options available) Camps@scor-richmond.com for more information or to register.
- No walk-ins for any event or activities. Must be registered in advance to enter the facility.
- No spectators allowed.
Phase 3 // TBD
- Leagues resume
- No spectators for adult leagues permitted, only players
- 1 spectator per youth player
- Turf’s Café reopens
Phase 4 // TBD
- Return to all activities
- Spectators allowed per usual
- Continue to promote social distancing and increased sanitation measures in the facility.
While the closure has been impactful, we have been busy cleaning and completing maintenance projects to provide improved experiences at our facility upon your return. We will continue this work as we progress through the phases listed above. We will be working tirelessly to meet the needs of our community, and we look forward to welcoming each of you back soon.
Thank you for your patience as we navigate through these unprecedented times.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call or send us an email.