The impact of COVID-19 on our community has been difficult for us all. Amid the uncertainty, our management team and facility staff have worked tirelessly in our commitment to providing an environment for all of our customers to return to SCOR to stay active and play sports with as little worry as possible.
We strictly followed the CIty of Richmond, State of VA, and CDC guidelines and opened responsibly on June 12 in Phase II. We created a phased approach to reopening, and that is outlined below.
Phase 2 // We Reopened on June 12
- Face masks will be required for any guest not currently participating in activities.
- Field rentals will begin. (15-person max per field) Info@scor-richmond.com to book your rental.
- Limited concessions: Grab’n’Go only
- Youth All Sports Camps begin on June 15th. (Ages 5-7 and 8-12) (Half day and Full Day options available) Camps@scor-richmond.com for more information or to register.
- No walk-ins for any event or activities. Must be registered in advance to enter the facility.
- No spectators allowed.
Phase 3 // Reopened on July 8
- No spectators for adult leagues permitted, only players
- 1 spectator per youth player
- Facility closes at 12am for state curfew
Phase 4 // TBD
- Return to all activities
- Spectators allowed per usual
- Continue to promote social distancing and increased sanitation measures in the facility.
***Please Note: Dates to be determined by (and are subject to change) based on State mandates and CDC recommendations. We will do our best to implement these recommendations, and keep you updated throughout the process. Your feedback and ideas are welcomed and encouraged.
We continue our cleaning and disinfecting with our Tersano SAO natural cleaning system, and we have continued our progress through the phases listed above. We have really enjoyed welcoming many of you back, and look forward to making everyone as comfortable with our protocols as possible.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call or send us an email. Thank you for your patience as we navigate through these unprecedented times.
Please don’t hesitate to give us a call or email us.
General questions: Info@scor-richmond.com
Youth Programs: Betsy@scor-richmond.com
Adult programs: Joe@scor-richmond.com
Birthday/Orangized events: Sherri@scor-richmond.com