CampsThroughout the year, we keep you moving
Kickball, dodgeball, wiffleball, soccer activities, inflatables, relay races, over 200 new unique games– we fill your child’s day with all sorts of fun!
Here at the Sports Center of Richmond, we offer a safe and fun summer experience for children ranging from ages 3 to 14. At our awesome camps, the campers will enjoy themselves all day long participating in tons of engaging activities! With a full day running from 9am to 5pm, and a half day from 9am to 12pm (or an afternoon half day 1pm to 5pm,) the kids will have plenty of fun with soccer, kickball, dodgeball, relay races, and arts and crafts plus a lot more! Our Summer Camp lunch of only $6 a day or $30 a week allows kids to eat well while having fun. We also offer before and after camp care for all our participants.
Fun activities include:
- Gaga Ball Pit
- Kickball, dodgeball, wiffleball, and more!
- Over 200 New Games!
- Arts & Crafts
- Board games
Types of Camps
Soccer Skills Camp — Ages 8 to 14
All Sports Camp — Ages 5 to 13
Lil Kicker Camp — Ages 3 to 9
We allow campers to sign up for single days and “drop in” days. We also offer early drop off and late pick up. Check our prices below.
- Full day: (9am to 5pm) $350/week ($70/day)
- Half day: (9am to 12pm) $175/week ($35/day)
- Early Bird Drop Off: (7:45am to 8:30am) $10/day
- Late Pick Up: (5 to 6pm) $10/day
Summer Camp Schedule
All summer camp sessions are now available. Full day or half day options are offered for every day during the summer. Register soon before they fill up! Go to our Program Finder and click the green Register button by the camp you want. New camp participants: Create your DASH Account before signing up.
July 1-3 (NO Camp on 4th or 5th)
July 29- August 2
Days Off Camps
If school is out, SCOR is in session!
**All school holiday camps are offered in full or half day options! **All Sports Camp is the only camp offered on single school day off camps. (Ages 5-13) **All Sports, Lil Kickers, & Soccer Skills camps are offered during Winter and Spring Break camps. (Ages 3-13)
- Student Holiday Camp: October 14th, 2019
- Election Day Camp: November 5th, 2019
- Thanksgiving Camp: November 27th, 2019
- Black Friday Camp: November 29th, 2019
- Winter Break 1 Camp: December 23, 26, & 27th, 2019
- Winter Break 2 Camp: December 30th, 2019 – January 3rd, 2020
Student Holiday Camp: January 17th, 2020
- Martin Luther King Day Camp: January 20th, 2020
- Student Holiday Camp: January 27th, 2020
- Presidents Day Camp: February 17th, 2020
- Student Holiday Camp: March 3rd, 2020
- Spring Break Camp: April 6th-10th, 2020
- Easter Monday Camp: April 13th, 2020
- **IF IT SNOWS DURING THE SCHOOL WEEK, WE WILL HOLD CAMP**
Am I required to sign up for a full week of camp?
How many counselors do you staff?
What is your refund policy?
Effective January 1, 2018, SCOR will no longer offer refunds for camps. We can offer any missed camp days to be applied to a future camp. Any missed camp days MUST be reported to SCOR within 48 hours to receive their credit.
I just realized I have nowhere for my kids to be today. Can I just show up?
I see you offer half day camps in the mornings, but do you offer an afternoon half day?
We absolutely offer half day for the afternoon! The times for that are 1pm-5pm. Please note that the afternoon half day occurs AFTER lunch, so please make sure your child has eaten before they arrive.