Youth ProgramsLeagues, camps and events, all year round
4 v 4 scrimmage league for ages 4-10!
Friday Night All Stars
Friday Night All Stars is a recreational soccer league for beginner/intermediate players from the ages of 4-10. The goal of this league is to provide a safe and fun environment for players to learn the game and become more comfortable with the fundamentals of soccer. We do not keep score, as we want the kids to be able to learn about soccer by making mistakes, taking chances, and utilizing new skills. We do not allow full teams to register together as a team, since the goal of the program is to keep the competition even in order to give kids the best opportunity possible to develop their skills and learn the game of soccer.
Info on the upcoming season of F.N.A.S.:
- Games start PROMPTLY at 6:00pm, so please ensure your child is here 15-20 minutes before game time to make sure they have time to warm up!
- Players will be placed onto teams of 8 kids for 4v4 play with no goalies (we do not exceed 8 children to ensure that all kids receive plenty of playing time!)
- Games have two 25-minute halves, with a 5-minute water break in between
- Registration is $80 for 8 weeks total, plus the annual SCOR membership fee ($20 individual/$30 for family) – this includes a FREE SCOR t-shirt!
- Sign up today, space will be VERY limited
- **while we DO allow players to request to play together, there is NO GUARANTEE that players will be placed together. Although we love when friends join our program and want to play together, our top priority is to keep the teams as even as possible**
Session 1: December 6th – January 31st
Session 2: February 7th – March 27th
Youth Soccer Leagues are BACK with new
NEW COVID-19 Procedures and Policies!
Game Times: We will have longer grace periods in-between games to allow new cleaning procedures to take place and to have contact with as few people as possible. You will not be allowed to enter the field or facility until the previous game has finished and players have left. Check your game time before arriving.
Arriving/Leaving the facility: Come dressed to play and be prepared to leave as soon as your game is over. If your game is on the outdoor field you will need to enter through the outdoor gate. If you have a game on the indoor field you must wear a mask if you are 16 years or older. You may take your mask off once you have arrived at your field. Once your game is over you will need to put your mask back on and exit the facility. You will not be allowed to enter the facility until the previous game and players have exited the building
Spectators/Children: Players who are 15 years or younger will be allowed to have 1 (one) parent or guardian with them. Players 16 years or older will need to be dropped off or drive themselves to the game. Extra children, parents, spectators will not be allowed in the building or watch on the outdoor field. Spectators must wear a mask at all times.
Rosters: Players on your team must be registered with DASH, be listed on your team roster, and have signed the newest SCOR waiver (Updated 6/14/2020): To sign the waiver simply log into your DASH account: https://apps.dashplatform.com/dash/index.php?Action=Auth/login&company=scor If a player is not listed on your roster, have the waiver signed and/or an up to date membership they WILL NOT be allowed to play, there is no grace period.
Team payment: All team payments must be made online through DASH Team payments are due before your team plays its first game https://apps.dashplatform.com/dash/index.php?Action=Auth/login&company=scor
- We will be disinfecting the benches, ball, and boards between each game utilizing the Tersano SAO cleaning and disinfecting system (tersano.com) This disinfectant is so safe you could drink it if you wanted to. A spray bottle will be behind each bench and we encourage you to spray down all your equipment, before and after each game.
- Sanitation stations will be even more prevalent throughout the facility
- Spitting on or off the field will result in expulsion from the facility
- All food including gum and seeds may not be eaten or chewed when in the bench area or on the field
- SCOR will become a completely smoke-free facility inside and out
- Be socially distance aware. Use your best judgment when coming in contact with another player
- Temperatures of employees, referees, spectators (if allowed) and players will be checked before entering the facility or field. If you have a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit you will have to leave
- SCOR will no longer provide pinnies, come with 2 different team shirt colors
- Teams must have at least 1 but limited to 2 coaches 21 years or older behind the bench.
- Any verbal or physical altercation with a player, coach or referee will result in an automatic red card, your expulsion from the facility and a minimum of 1 additional game suspension. At the referee’s discretion, a game can and will be canceled at any point for unruly behavior. Teams can be banned for such actions. Coaches will be held to the same standard as players and referees.
- ****These policies can be changed or altered at any time****
Anyone who has symptoms of, has tested positive for, or has been exposed to COVID-19 follow appropriate guidelines for quarantine or isolation. Persons with symptoms should stay home until CDC criteria for ending isolation have been met.
If you are currently experiencing fever (100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher) or a sense of having a fever, a new cough that cannot be attributed to another health condition, new shortness of breath that cannot be attributed to another health condition, new chills that cannot be attributed to another health condition, a new sore throat that cannot be attributed to another health condition, or new muscle aches that cannot be attributed to another health condition or specific activity (such as physical exercise) will not be permitted in the venue/establishment.
Let’s stay safe and smart, if you even think for a second you could be sick please do not put the safety of yourself and others at risk and stay home.
7v7 Youth Soccer
Two fall 6 game seasons followed by the big 8 game winter season!
September 12-October 18
October 24-December 6
December 12-February 28
Boys/Coed and Girls Leagues available!
The following divisions will be available
September 12-October 18
October 24-December 6
December 12-Februray 28
Ready to Form a Team?
When you are ready to register your team, sign into or create your DASH account HERE. A $200 non-refundable deposit is required at sign up to reserve the team’s spot in the session. Once your team is registered you’ll need to add players to your roster. Read our “Step by Step Instructions on how to form a team” for help. Team fees are to be paid in full before the first game of the session. All players must be listed on your roster and have an up to date SCOR membership. Team managers become responsible for team fee once the session begins. If you have any questions please read our FAQs below, email Joe@scor-richmond.com or call us at 804-257-SCOR (7267)
SCOR House Team
We welcome individuals to sign up for a SCOR house team. Players can sign up for additional teams to have more fun and meet new friends. Each house player receives a SCOR team shirt. Contact Joe Graham at 804-257-7267 or email email@example.com.
Boys House Team
Girls House Team
Youth programs FAQs
What kind of cleats can I wear?
Firm Ground, Firm Ground/Artificial Grass Hybrid, Soft Ground, Artificial Grass/Hard Ground shoes are not allowed.
For more in-depth information please Click Here
Is there a membership fee? Do my players need to be registered in order to play?
Do membership fees get counted towards my team fee?
How many players can be on my roster?
When are games played?
How long are games?
Where are games played?
Does SCOR provide jerseys?
Where can I find the rules for indoor soccer?
Skills Institute is a developmental soccer program for boys and girls ages 5-12 years. With a 8:1 player to coach ratio, players will receive plenty of one on one attention as they explore their potential in the target areas of soccer. Classes will be offered in groups by age and skill level. Throughout each session players will be evaluated, experience chalk talks, and the occasional homework assignment to practice at home. Players will walk away more confident, equipped for their next right step, and ready for life’s challenges on and off the field.
- TACTICAL – Creating space to receive the ball and keep possession
- TECHNICAL – Improve individual and collective basic soccer techniques
- PHYSICAL – Develop speed, coordination and balance with and without the ball
- PSYCHOSOCIAL – Interact positively and feel confident within the group
Summer 2020 Schedule
The Summer session runs from July 18th – Sep. 4th
Create or log-in to your DASH Account to register. For more information, call 804-257-7267.