Youth ProgramsLeagues, camps and events, all year round
Youth Soccer Leagues and Friday Night All Stars!
7v7 Summer Youth Soccer
The 7v7 boys and girls summer youth soccer season registration is now open!
The summer season will be a 7 week/game season. The league will begin July 14 and end August 26. Team fee for the season is $665 and games will be played on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.
The following divisions will be available for the summer:
- Boys/Coed 11U Rec/Comp
- Girls 11U Rec/Comp
- Boys/Coed 13U Rec/Comp
- Girls 13U Rec/Comp
- Boys/Coed 15U Rec/Comp
- Girls 15U Rec/Comp
- Boys/Coed High School Rec/Comp
- Girls High School Rec/Comp
**A player may not play in a division if he/she turns the next age up before the season ends. e.g. If a player turns 14 in July they may not play in the 13U league.**
2017/18 Winter Youth Soccer Season
2017/18, 7v7, 8 Game Winter Youth Indoor Soccer League – December 9-February 25
We are now accepting teams for the following 7v7 divisions:
- Boys High School Competitive Limited to the first 8 teams
- Boys High School Intermediate Limited to the first 6 teams
- Boys High School Recreational Limited to the first 6 teams
- Boys 15 and Under Recreational Limited to the first 6 teams
- Boys 14 and Under Recreational Limited to the first 6 teams
- Boys 13 and Under Recreational Limited to the first 6 teams
- Boys 12 and Under Recreational Limited to the first 6 teams
- Boys 11 and Under Recreational Limited to the first 6 teams
- Girls High School Competitive Limited to the first 8 teams
- Girls High School Recreational Limited to the first 6 teams
- Girls 15 and Under Recreational Limited to the first 6 teams
- Girls 14 and Under Recreational Limited to the first 6 teams
- Girls 13 and Under Recreational Limited to the first 6 teams
- Girls 12 and Under Recreational Limited to the first 6 teams
7v7 Games will be played on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday games start as early as 12:00 and as late as 9:30 pm. Sunday game will start as early as 9:40 am and as late as 5:10 pm.
Teams may play 1 game on the covered outdoor field all other games will be played inside our new climate controlled field house.
Teams will play 1 game before the holidays on either the weekend of December 9 or 16 and play their remaining 7 games starting the weekend of January 6.
2018, 4v4, 8 Game Winter Youth Indoor Soccer League – January 6-February 25
We are now accepting teams for the following 4v4 divisions: Limited to the first 6 teams in each division
4v4 is an open division for teams of all skill level.
- Boys High School
- Boys 15 and Under
- Boys 13 and Under
- Girls High School
- Girls 15 and Under
- Girls 13 and Under
4v4 Games will be played on Saturdays and Sundays. Games on Saturday will start as early as 9:30 am and start as late as 8:20 pm. Games on Sunday will start as early as 12:00 pm and as late as 8 pm. All games will be played indoors on our 80×50 field, no goalies required for this league.
To register a team log into your DASH account, email Joe@scor-richmond.com or call SCOR 804-257-7267. The cost to put a team in the 7v7, 8 game session is $800, the cost to put a 4v4 team in the 8 game session is $400 a $200 deposit is required at sign up and a team managers CC will be kept of file.
All of our games will be played in our climate controlled, state-of-the-art new building or our newly renovated, covered outdoor field.
*We reserve the right to combine any 2 divisions within 1 year of each other to run a session*
Friday Night All Stars
Winter Session 2: 4 v 4 League Play – Friday, February 9th 2018- Friday, March 30th 2018
Registration available now! Ages 4/5, 6/7, and 8-10
- Games will begin promptly at 6 pm so we strongly recommend arriving at 5:45 to make sure your child can warm up and can be on the correct field.
- Games will consist of two 20 minute halves with a 5 minute half time.
- 4v4 with no goalies.
- Cost is $80 for the season (plus $20 SCOR yearly membership) and includes a SCOR t-shirt. (8 weeks total)
- Sign up today, space will be VERY limited!
July 14 -August 27 (7 week season)
Winter 7v7 and 4v4
(Dec – February): 8 weeks
Friday Night All Starts (ages 4-10) Spring, Fall & Winter
6 or 8 weeks!
Ready to Form a Team?
When you are ready to register your team, sign into or create your DASH account HERE. A $200 non-refundable deposit is required at sign up to reserve the team’s spot in the session. Once your team is registered you’ll need to add players to your roster. Read our “Step by Step Instructions on how to form a team” for help. Team fees are to be paid in full before the first game of the session. All players must be listed on your roster and have an up to date SCOR membership. Team managers become responsible for team fee once the session begins. If you have any questions please read our FAQs below, email Joe@scor-richmond.com or call us at 804-257-SCOR (7267)
SCOR House Team
We welcome individuals to sign up for a SCOR house team. Players can sign up for additional teams to have more fun and meet new friends. Each house player receives a SCOR team shirt. Contact Joe Graham at 804-257-7267 or email email@example.com.
Youth programs FAQs
What kind of cleats can I wear?
Firm Ground, Firm Ground/Artificial Grass Hybrid, Soft Ground, Artificial Grass/Hard Ground shoes are not allowed.
For more in-depth information please Click Here
Is there a membership fee? Do my players need to be registered in order to play?
Do Membership Fees Get Counted Towards My Team Fee?
Memberships are separate from team fees and do not go towards a teams overall team payment.
How many players can be on my roster?
When are games played?
How long are games?
7v7 youth games are 45 minutes long. 4v4 games are 40 minutes long.
Where are games played?
Does SCOR provide Jerseys?
Where can I find the rules for indoor soccer?
Skills Institute is a developmental soccer program for boys and girls ages 5-12 years. With a 8:1 player to coach ratio, players will receive plenty of one on one attention as they explore their potential in the target areas of soccer. Classes will be offered in groups by age and skill level. Throughout each session players will be evaluated, experience chalk talks, video analysis, and the occasional homework assignment to practice at home. Players will walk away more confident, equipped for their next right step, and ready for life’s challenges on and off the field.
- TACTICAL – Creating space to receive the ball and keep possession
- TECHNICAL – Improve individual and collective basic soccer techniques
- PHYSICAL – Develop speed, coordination and balance with and without the ball
- PSYCHOSOCIAL – Interact positively and feel confident within the group
Ages 5/6, 7/8, 9-12
Focus will be on basic fundamentals of player development: dribbling, passing, shooting, trapping and how to use them effectively in a game. Level 1 will take players through weekly sessions of fundamental skill building and competitive drills/games to develop self-confidence in practice and game situations. Player to coach ratio is 8:1.
Ages 5/6, 7/8, 9-12 (By Recommendation Only)
Focus will be on continual development of individual technique, history of the game, positioning, and speed and agility. Level 2 will take players through a challenging 1 hour weekly session of driving competence of the fundamentals, defining of positions, and development of personal strengths and how to contribute those strengths to enhance team play. Player to coach ratio is 8:1.
Create or log-in to your DASH Account to register. For more information, call 804-257-7267.