Youth ProgramsLeagues, camps and events, all year round
4 v 4 scrimmage league for ages 4-10!
Friday Night All Stars
Friday Night All Stars is a recreational soccer league for beginner/intermediate players from the ages of 4-10. The goal of this league is to provide a safe and fun environment for players to learn the game and become more comfortable with the fundamentals of soccer. We do not keep score, as we want the kids to be able to learn about soccer by making mistakes, taking chances, and utilizing new skills. We do not allow full teams to register together as a team, since the goal of the program is to keep the competition even in order to give kids the best opportunity possible to develop their skills and learn the game of soccer.
Info on the upcoming season of F.N.A.S.:
- Games start PROMPTLY at 6:00pm, so please ensure your child is here 15-20 minutes before game time to make sure they have time to warm up!
- Players will be placed onto teams of 8 kids for 4v4 play with no goalies (we do not exceed 8 children to ensure that all kids receive plenty of playing time!)
- Games have two 25-minute halves, with a 5-minute water break in between
- Registration is $80 for 8 weeks total, plus the annual SCOR membership fee ($20 individual/$30 for family) – this includes a FREE SCOR t-shirt!
- Sign up today, space will be VERY limited
- **while we DO allow players to request to play together, there is NO GUARANTEE that players will be placed together. Although we love when friends join our program and want to play together, our top priority is to keep the teams as even as possible**
Session 1: December 6th – January 31st
Session 2: February 7th – March 27th
Youth Soccer Leagues
7v7 Summer Youth Soccer
The 2019 7v7 boys and girls summer youth soccer season will begin the weekend after July 4 and end the weekend before Labor Day. The league will run Saturday/Sunday, July 13-August 25
The summer season will be a 7 week/game season. The team fee for the season is $665 and games will be played on Saturday or Sunday afternoons.
The following divisions will be available for the summer:
2019/20 Winter Youth Soccer Season
2019/20, 7v7 and 4v4 8 Game Winter Youth Indoor Soccer League – December 7-March 1
We are now accepting teams for the following 7v7 divisions:
- High School
- High School
- Games will be played on Saturdays and Sundays
- 7v7 team fee $800 for the 8 game season
- Teams will play games in our state of the art indoor field house on our boarded turf fields
- Teams will play 1 game before Christmas and the remaining 7 games starting January 11
first weekschedule will be available 1 week prior to the season
2020, 4v4/Futsal, 8 Game Winter Youth Indoor Soccer League – January 11-March 1
We are now accepting teams for the following 4v4 divisions: Limited to the first 6 teams in each division
- High School
- High School
- Games will be played on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Get a ton of touches on the ball
- All games will be played indoors on our 80×50 boarded turf field
- No goalies required for this league
- Played with a futsal ball
July 13 -August 25 (7 week season)
Winter 7v7 and 4v4
(Dec – February): 8 weeks
Ready to Form a Team?
When you are ready to register your team, sign into or create your DASH account HERE. A $200 non-refundable deposit is required at sign up to reserve the team’s spot in the session. Once your team is registered you’ll need to add players to your roster. Read our “Step by Step Instructions on how to form a team” for help. Team fees are to be paid in full before the first game of the session. All players must be listed on your roster and have an up to date SCOR membership. Team managers become responsible for team fee once the session begins. If you have any questions please read our FAQs below, email Joe@scor-richmond.com or call us at 804-257-SCOR (7267)
SCOR House Team
We welcome individuals to sign up for a SCOR house team. Players can sign up for additional teams to have more fun and meet new friends. Each house player receives a SCOR team shirt. Contact Joe Graham at 804-257-7267 or email email@example.com.
Boys House Team
Girls House Team
Youth programs FAQs
What kind of cleats can I wear?
Firm Ground, Firm Ground/Artificial Grass Hybrid, Soft Ground, Artificial Grass/Hard Ground shoes are not allowed.
For more in-depth information please Click Here
Is there a membership fee? Do my players need to be registered in order to play?
Do membership fees get counted towards my team fee?
How many players can be on my roster?
When are games played?
How long are games?
Where are games played?
Does SCOR provide jerseys?
Where can I find the rules for indoor soccer?
Skills Institute is a developmental soccer program for boys and girls ages 5-12 years. With a 8:1 player to coach ratio, players will receive plenty of one on one attention as they explore their potential in the target areas of soccer. Classes will be offered in groups by age and skill level. Throughout each session players will be evaluated, experience chalk talks, and the occasional homework assignment to practice at home. Players will walk away more confident, equipped for their next right step, and ready for life’s challenges on and off the field.
- TACTICAL – Creating space to receive the ball and keep possession
- TECHNICAL – Improve individual and collective basic soccer techniques
- PHYSICAL – Develop speed, coordination and balance with and without the ball
- PSYCHOSOCIAL – Interact positively and feel confident within the group
Fall 2019 Schedule
The Fall session runs from September 3rd – November 27th
Winter 2019/20 Schedule
The Winter session runs from December 2nd – March 15th
Create or log-in to your DASH Account to register. For more information, call 804-257-7267.